My 6-year-old niece announced one day, “Whatever is good for Krista is good for everyone.” If only that were true…
– Everyone would know how to swing dance.
– We’d only say please and thank you and sorry when we meant it.
– Each political party would assume the other party is moral, too, and listen from there.
– No kid would go to school in fear — of other kids, of teachers, or of learning.
– The soft bigotry of low expectations would be eradicated.
– There’d be no onions in the potato salad.
What would be part of your everyday utopia?